Website Critical Literacy
- What is the name of the website and the URL.
- What person or organization created this website? How do you know?
- What is the general purpose of this website?
- What is the ‘target audience’ of this website?
- What assumptions is the author making of me the reader? Who do they think I am?
- How are images used to support the purpose of the site?
- Who is most likely to benefit from this website? How?
- Is there a point of view missing from this website? Explain.
- Is this website fair? Explain. Are there any perspectives that this website intentionally left out?
Click here to download the installable zip file of the quiz. (Click “File” then “Download As”)